Sunday 5 October 2014

I can go extra mile to deliver my roles­- Enitan Odugbemi


Excitingly attractive Enitan Odugbemi has a kind of heart that connects with all the endowments she is blessed with. Sexy and busty Enitan has always known she was going to be an actress because she had taken to the trade as early as her secondary school days. With many films to her credit, buxom Enitan Odugbemi is looking to do more conquests in the make-believe world.

Enitan-Odugbemi  “I started acting year 2005 but was doing it part-time then with Soji Eweade (Innocent) and later joined late Ahmed Alasari Film  Productions  in Abeokuta some years ago. After he died  Owolabi Ajasa has been my boss, my backbone and my mentor in the film industry”, she told Potpourri of her journey into the movie industry.
She has featured in many films like Aajo – Omo, Ayo Igbehin , Igbese Aii, Alayaki, to name a few. According to her, what drives her is bringing perfection into whatever she does either on set or off set.
“I can go the extra mile to deliver my roles but not as far as going nude or having sex on set. My most challenging role was in a movie titled Owu Funfun (not yet released) which is an epic movie. What challenged me to pick the script was what I was supposed to do in the movie.
I played the role of a village girl who was supposed to speak only in local Yoruba dialect without mixing it with any form of modern language or Lagos Yoruba. It was really inspiring and exciting and I think I did it so well”, she said.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
-